Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New material

Well it has been a while since my last post.  Part has been personal and part has been time and direction.  I think I have figured out the time and the direction - personal issue is mostly resolved so here we go!

I have decided to focus on money, finance, personal finance and things related to retirement and investing.  

Now, as usual you need a disclaimer her, as though I have a financial background, I am offering only opinion and/or data I have gathered from others and am not offering advice for a fee nor offering investment products or services through this blog site.  

I will periodically make comment about the world around me and I how I see things in the world of money.  I hope others are fascinated by some of the things I reveal and will share as well.

No comments: